Sunday 6 April 2014

Perry's cool weekend

Perry started with sleeping and he slept and slept........until he realized it was Saturday

Saturday ,

"I am bored" said Perry OK come let's watch the semifinal of cricket India vs South Africa and we watched the semifinal here is a picture
Displaying IMG_20140405_084622.jpg
 
next we cycled to the swimming pool Jean vauchere,colomiers  and there were little ducklings born in the pond near the pool I  could take a picture of me and perry and the pond  here it is


Displaying IMG_20140405_123408.jpg

the camera could not focus on the ducklings but here is a photo of ducklings I got from internet  which looked like those ducklings.







Then we went inside and saw a dance the swimming pool was collecting money for the  unicef

Displaying IMG_20140405_122726.jpg
we came back and gift wrapped for all the birthday gifts  it was really tiring



Displaying IMG_20140406_131209.jpg

 Sunday ,
we are watching the finals India vs srilanka
Perry was wearing a Indian cricket dress and all my friends were there

Displaying IMG_20140406_155727.jpg









then we watched in theTV

Displaying _20140406_201112.JPG

but India lost but perry told me because I  had to go to David's Birthday, I was really sad when I heard the news that India lost.

The end 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy weekend you have had. I am sorry the cricket did not go the way you hoped - I know it means a lot to you.
    Your photos don't seem to have uploaded. Perhaps your mum can e-mail them to school and we can sort it out together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny... My first comment disappeared! I must have pressed a 'delete' button...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mrs Baldwin For your comment and concern,in my computer the pictures are coming properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive copied this work and did another post I hope that works.

    ReplyDelete