Tuesday 18 February 2014

Party!

                                                        Day one
I was so happy to have Popcorn for the weekend I started to jump around the house! (Popcorn was impressed!) 
                                                           Day two
   
In the morning I ate my breakfast with Popcorn!



Then we went to the swimming pool. 
               
                             
Today was my birthday party but it was in the after noon. After a few hours  Sara came! Then it was my party.  


After we danced a lot, we ate my cake and I had lots of presents!




After everyone had gone, Popcorn and I went to bed.




Day 3
I was supposed to take Popcorn to class but I forgot.
After school I did my homework. Popcorn helped me a lot.


After we did my homework we went to Le Parc  Du Marots!


Here are some photos:



 He went on my sister's bike because he was scared of mine!


Popcorn made lots of 
friends!


THE END 

12 comments:

  1. Well it looks like you had a grate party. Happy berth day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Claudia for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party looks like it was a lot of fun! I like the ★★ glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Popcorn got to do so many things! You really looked after him on your birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great weekend! The party was so fun! In the morning of your party day I went swimming to, but not at the same place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that the party was great! Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Wat a great weekend Claudia! I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It Looks like you had fun at your birthday party! Happy birthday Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luis. I had lots of fun in my birthday party!

      Delete
  8. That sounds and looks like one awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete